Wendy has been involved in the many facets of managing OHS in her role as both a National Manager for a major retail organisation (CML) and in her consultancy role with OHS Assist. Her specialty is with the development of OHS policies and procedures that are compliant with all States in Australia. See OHS Packages . She has been on the receiving end of OHS audits conducted by authorities for all States. She is a trained auditor herself, and has conducted many audits in different States, so fully understands what components need to be included in OHS policies and procedures to be compliant with the law. (and pass any auditing or workcover scrutiny!!)
- Development of FULL NATIONAL OHS Management Systems - policies and procedures, safe operating practices, forms, templates and checklists to suit any business. See OHS Packages
- Conduct full systems audits or hazard inspections.
- Implement or assist with recommendations from any audit reports.
- Preparation for State audits
- Risk assessments.
- Training needs analysis.
- Develop internal (manager led) OHS training programs and OHS inductions.
- Conduct innovative, fun and competency based OHS training programs. (customed to your business)
- Assist with Improvement Notices or Workcover directives.
- Specialised project work.
- Advise and coaching with OHS cultural change.
- Coaching and mentoring Senior executive
Wendy has had experience and specialises in the following industries:
Wendy LudwickPhone: 0414 957 986
Address: 243 Plenty River Drive,
Greensborough VIC 3088
- Small, medium and large scale retail
- Hardware and Plumbing
- Warehousing and storage
- Small to medium size manufacturing and construction
- Tourist attractions including volunteers and public liability
- Government Departments (DPC & DTF)
- Tree removal, childcare, landscape, printing etc